Paper Bag Block Printing
Guidelines for Paper Bag Block Printing
- Our young adults are taught to experiment and learn block printing on newspaper.
- After doing it on newspaper, they are taught to block print on plain paper.
- Markings are made on both newspaper and plain paper, from level 1 so that they learn to block print only in the required places.
- The same system is then followed by making pencil markings on the paper bags.
- Apart from block printing, threading the bag and tagging the labels are also taught.